Summer is finally here! Extra time with friends and family during the warmer months is welcomed by many. Get your home ready for summer entertaining with carpet cleaning from Clean Step Chem-Dry.
As your trusted carpet cleaner in Somers, CT we are here to help with the heavy lifting. We offer an array of professional cleaning services to help care for your home this summer season.
Scheduling regular professional carpet cleaning appointments is the best way to keep your carpets in good condition year round, but we have a few key tips for you to use in your home this summer to help add years to the lifespan of carpet.
Carpet-Saving Tips For Summer
- Be sure to keep up with regular vacuuming. This might sound too easy, but when you are vacuuming regularly you can keep dirt, dust, and allergens under control. It also helps eliminate particles that can wear down your carpet fibers. This is common during summer when so much of what’s outdoors can be tracked in on dirty shoes and feet.
- Try to be consistent with removing your shoes before you enter your home and track them across your carpet.
- Place door mats or rugs at your entryways so that you can wipe your feet before entering the home.
- Carpet stains are inevitable, but when they do happen, be sure to treat them immediately. This will greatly increase the chance of being able to remove them completely.
- Have your carpets professionally cleaned annually. A good idea is to have your carpet cleaned in Somers, CT visit before spring and after the summer.
Carpet Cleaner In Somers, CT
Clean Step Chem-Dry is here to help take care of your carpets year round!